The Currency Mod allows the player to create their own economy with colourful bills. The mod also adds a vending machine that lets the player create their own ‘store’ in one block.
How does it work?
The money itself doesn’t do much on its own (besides looking nice)
The Vending machine has two modes, which can be changed by shift-right clicking the block (Only the player who placed it can change modes)
Sell Mode: This is where players can buy items from the vending machine
- You can insert cash by either dropping bills in the top, or shift clicking them from your inventory
- If you want your money back (that you haven’t spent) you can click the Change Button
- You can hover over items to see their price
- Right Click = Buy 1 item
- Left Click = Buy 10 items
- Shift Click = Buy stack of items
Stock Mode: This is where the player sets the items they want to sell and the prices for said items.
- The ‘profit’ at the top shows how much money people have spent in your vending machine.
- You can receive your profit in bills (lowest amount of bills) by clicking the Profit Button
- The Gear Tab is used to edit the prices of your items.
- You can change which item is selected (shown via the blue square) by clicking middle-mouse button over the item you want to edit
- You can click your middle-mouse button on slots to change which item you want to edit
- Items rendering in vending machine
- Block that allows exchange of items for money
- Dyable vending machine
- Door opens when in ‘stock mode’
- Wallet to hold bills
- ‘Display Stand style’ vending block
|File Name||Status||Game Version||Date|
|Currency 1.10.2-1.0.1||Release||1.10.2||Nov 29, 2016|
|Currency 1.10.2-1.0.0||Release||1.10.2||Nov 29, 2016|
Credits : mod-minecraft.net