GooglyEyes Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 does not add any new items or mobs in Minecraft. It simply is a mod for fun with a simple feature: Make the eyes of the players and mobs look like toys.
Although the feature and the idea of this mod are interesting and bullshit, you will think it is creative and funny after installing and enjoying the experience in the game.
Almost all of the mods when they were born will have the eyes of “toys”, probably (around 20%, it can edit in config). Not only the mob but also the model of the players can apply this mod. It sounds funny and crazy.
Because this mod is for fun, so when installing the game, the players can see the difference, only (client-side).
How to Install GooglyEyes Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, GooglyEyes-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of GooglyEyes into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for GooglyEyes Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
GooglyEyes Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.