The GPS/Stalker mod provides you with a global positioning device (GPS) that can locate position and measures the distance between you and other players if they also own a similar machine.
As a mod that were once featured in Minecraft versions 1.2.5 to 1.4.7, GPS /Stalker Mod has been upgraded to be able to use in new versions like 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, … with unchanged features.
The GPS can locate other players (but only those that have similar GPS devices that are on IDLE or ON mode)
The SUPERCHARGED mode allows players know their distance to players that don’t have the GPS device. Such feature is a violation of personal privacy, so only use it if you got a OK from the admin!
Once done crafting, right click the GPS while holding it to access the interface.
How to Install GPS/Stalker Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, aroma1997core and GPS/Stalker-Mod.jar file.
- Right-click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming /.minecraft/mods
- Put the jar file you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for GPS/Stalker Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
GPS/Stalker Mod 1.12.2/1/11/2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.