Gravity Gun Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is designed and programmed by the great mod developer iChun. He is the author of many highly-regarded mods in the Curse Forge community which are praised by their excellent stability and compatibility. iChun’s mods can be found in many large mod packs thanks to their convenience and interesting contents, with some notable example: Portal Gun, Morphing, Hat Mod… Inspired by the legendary Half-Life game, iChun has produced another masterpiece: Gravity Gun mod.
Half-Life is a sci-fi first-person shooter game developed by Valve Corporation and distributed by Sierra Entertainment on Nov 19th, 1998 featuring Gold Source engine (built upon Quake engine’s platform). Half-Life was well-received by many game critics for its compelling story and gameplay which influent other FPS titles up until now. It is considered as the best-selling FPS title of all times.
If you have ever played the Half-Life series, then you are no stranger to the Gravity Gun. But to educate the unfortunate who hasn’t got a chance to play the masterpiece: the Gravity Gun is capable of manipulating an object’s gravity. You can freely move any block from one position to another with the Gun without even touching it. Gravity Gun provides an easy method to obtain special blocks and rare items or even defeating monsters without risking much. Gravity Gun requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2.
How to Install Gravity Gun Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Gravity-Gun.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Gravity Gun Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)