Welcome to Grid Mod (1.19.3, 1.18.2). This isn’t a direct port of the crystals. They have been modified to look more pretty (made more transparent). The generation mimics that of amethyst geodes, but with these crystals. You can now enjoy pretty building blocks as long as you meet their exploratory needs!!
- This mod displays a grid-like overlay over the world, with configurable spacing, so the blocks you’re interested in get highlighted automatically.
- You can switch between block mode (to highlight blocks to place stuff on) or line mode (to display borders; for example /grid chunks followed by grid lines will turn Grid into a chunk border highlighter), have the y-coordinate of the display floating with the player or fixed, and choose different X and Z spacings if you want that.
- /grid show and /grid hide: show/hide the grid, bound to the B key.
- /grid here: set the origin of the grid to where the player is standing. Bound to C (for center)
- /grid blocks: set Block mode: show blue squares above marked blocks
- /grid lines: set Line mode: show yellow lines to the N/W of marked blocks
- /grid chunks: set X and Y spacing to 16 and the origin to chunk borders. Use together with /grid lines to get a chunk border display that’s less intrusive than F3-G
- /grid <n> <m>: <n> and <m> are numbers; set the grid spacing to n in X direction and m in Y direction
- /grid <n>: set the grid spacing to n in both horizontal directions
- /grid fixy: toggle between floating the y coordinate of the grid with the player, or fixing it to where the player stands when you use the command. Bound to the Y key.
- /grid spawns: show possible mob spawn locations
- /grid circles: shows circle overlays. In line mode, this shows regular circles; in block mode, it tries to find and mark the blocks you should build on to get a circle. Obviously, this can’t work well with very small diameters, for example, trying to mark a 3×3 circle will give you a square.
- /grid distance <n>: sets the range in blocks, that the grid is rendered around you. If you use very large spacings/circle diameters, you need to adjust this too. Be careful though, high values for distance absolutely kill your framerate when you turn spawn locations on.
- /grid biome <name>: draw a marker on all blocks in a certain biome. For example, /grid biome river helps when you want to build a drowned or squid farm. (Only with Grid version 1.5+).
- /grid hex: Draw a hex grid. In block mode, you get the corners of each hex; in line mode, you get lines around the hexes. (Only with Grid version 1.6+)
Grid showing chunk borders
/grid lines /grid chunks will give you orange lines where chunk borders are.
Grid showing a block pattern every 8th block to show where torches should be placed
/grid blocks /grid 8 /grid here When you want to space out torches, or anything else, every X-th block, grid can highlight those blocks.
Grid showing circles to help building round structures, seen from above
/grid 20 /grid circles /grid fixy (before flying up) In circles mode, grid shows which blocks are closest to a circle with a given radius.In this example, grid height is fixed to the ground, not floating with the player.
Grid showing possible mob spawn blocks
/grid spawns This highlights blocks that are dark enough to allow mobs to spawn – red highlights mean mobs can spawn anytime, yellow is for blocks that are dark enough only at night.
Torches every 5 blocks light up an area enough to prevent mob spawns
/grid 5 /grid blocks /grid spawns Grid helps you to place torches in a regular 5×5 pattern to light up everything enough so mobs can’t spawn.
Building a road
/grid blocks /grid 3 7 Different X and Z coordinates; grid shows where to place lampposts when building a road.
Example how hexes coords work
With grid hex, the distance numbers are the blocks until the pattern repeats – this is not the “diameter” of the hex!. To create this, you’d need to use /grid 15 9, with the 9 being rounded up from 8.7.
You may also need:
How to install:
Don’t miss out today’s latest Minecraft Mods
Grid Mod (1.19.3, 1.18.2) Download Links
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.18.2
For Minecraft 1.19.2
For Minecraft 1.19.3
Fabric version: Download from Server 1
Grid Mod (1.19.3, 1.18.2) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.