If you’ve ever played any of the games in the classic Zork trilogy (which was popular around the 80’s), you’ve probably encountered the Grue, silently killing you because you were inside a dark room. Well, now that monster appears in Minecraft, haunting you there. Grue Mod 1.11/1.10.2 adds a new mob called “Grue”, whom spawns close to a player if they’re in an area where the light level is 2 or lower (simply standing still will only make more of them spawn). The Grue is immortal, and deals almost infinite damage (so there’s no way to survive it if you get hit). But there is one way to banish it, which is as simple as getting into a place where the light level is higher than 2, in which case the Grue bursts into a plume of smoke, eliminating the threat for now.
How to install Grue Mod 1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Grue Mod 1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11