Guard Villagers Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1. Protecting your Village from danger in Minecraft is becoming increasingly difficult. With the arrival of Illagers and raids, an Iron Golem will almost certainly not be able to keep your villagers safe.
Guard Villagers is a mod created to help you keep your village safe. It does this by adding a new job (profession) to Villager called Guard.
When you find a new village, chances are it will already have 5 Guard available there. The guard will attack anyone they deem a danger to the village. It could be Zombie, Illagers, Witch or even yourself!
Guard really fast. Immediately upon seeing the enemy, Guard will run to destroy them always. You can increase the strength of the Guard by giving them a stronger sword (right-click on the Guard with the sword you want to give them). If you need more Guard, you just need to right click on any Villager with a sword.
In addition to the Guard, the mod also has some minor changes such as making the Illusioner appear in a Raid phase or making the Witch attack Villager.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Guard Villagers Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Guard-Villagers-1.16.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Guard Villagers Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1
Guard Villagers Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 (Add Guard To Protect Your Villages) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.