Guide-API Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 has allowed users to create books with customized contents depending on their favors in Minecraft. It works well in using guidebook and introduction of several mods which the users desire introducing to others.
If you are not a modder, probably this mod will have no effect and no change in your experience of the game. The reason is that Guide-API has focused mainly on some modders. They need a method to introduce some relating documentations and guidelines for the players. As a result, they can play the game perfectly. These are what Guide-API has brought to the game: Creating an item allowing to customize and edit easily.
Guide-API allows users to create books of the game with essential contents to use for many different purposes like the introduction of the system, map contents, mod, by editing JSON files. Before installing some mods such as Blood Magic, Sanguimancy or Adventurer’s Amulets, this mod should be installed first. It requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
Guide-API Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 Changelogs
- Allow for much cleaner category setup
- Proper default return for IItemColor
- Remove sided-ness of setUnicodeFlag
- Fixed 2 bugs (#55)
- Protect against possible null when getting book stack (#58)
- Fix version replacement
- Fix NPE with info renderer (#59)
How to Install Guide-API Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the GuideAPI.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Guide-API Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 / 1.11
for Minecraft 1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.7.10
Guide-API Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.
Credit: TehNut – Original Thread on CursForge