Halloween and Pumpkins Mod
- Angry pumpkin: Pumpkins filled with magma cubes, that will leave the pumpkin and come out for a fight if you damage them.
- Mecha pumpkin: Craft a mechanical pumpkin that will fight zombies and skeletons for you! Won’t move unless you bait them with roasted pumpkin seeds.
- A Space ship: A mysterious ship from space, that randomly spawn in overworld.
- Cursed rocks: It should be able to spawn in world, move and look. But doesn’t have any purpose yet.
- Roasted pumpkin seeds: Cook pumpkin seeds to make. You can lure Mecha pumpkins with it!
- UFO part: Dropped from Space ships. Used for a mask and crafting Mecha pumpkin.
- Pumpkin core: Dropped from Angry pumpkins. Used for a mask and crafting Mecha pumpkin.
- Pumpkin ingot: Smelted from pumpkin hearts. Used to craft armor and Mecha pumpkin.
- Mecha pumpkin (item): Right click to spawn a Mecha pumpkin to defend you!
- Pumpkin grass: Just an astetic ground block for new biome.
- Pumpkin stem: The blocks hold up huge mutated pumpkins.
- Pumpkin chunk: A chunk of pumpkin…
- Pumpkin heart: Found inside huge pumkins. Cooked into pumpkin ingots. Has animated texture.
- Pumpkin armor: Crafted like any other armor, just out of pumpkin ingots.
- Masks: Halloween stuff! Used for scaring and all fun in general. Crafted with iron helmet in middle and above the mob’s drop. (ex.: For skeleton mask-bone)
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Halloween and Pumpkins Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.0