HaloCraft 2.0 Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
Halo Craft 2.0 mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 will deliver the hit FPS title for XBOX console – the legendary Halo, to your world in Minecraft.
If you own an Xbox, then you must have also owned or heard of the Halo franchise. If you didn’t, then you were not worthy of that Xbox. Known as the most popular game for Xbox, Halo features a futuristic world filled with intense gun combat of unimaginable proportions… Wait, aren’t we reviewing the Halo Craft 2.0 mod? That’s right, this is the mod that take everything in the Halo world and recreate them in Minecraft.
Players can craft weapons and equipment of the Halo franchise using new materials provided by the mod to combat new enemies come straight from Halo itself.
How to Install HaloCraft 2.0 Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and HaloCraft-2.0-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and HaloCraft 2.0 into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for HaloCraft 2.0 Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated)
> for Minecraft 1.12.2 (Not updated)
HaloCraft 2.0 Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.