Hardcore Darkness Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 will turn the darkness limit of Minecraft into the infinity to increase the surviving difficulties and challenge the players who likely to play “hardcore”.
If you can increase the brightness to the maximum to see clearly in the darkness in regular Minecraft, you should forget it! Hardcore Darkness Mod will turn the darkness in Minecraft into an infinite dark space. You cannot see even trying anything, except you have some lighting equipment such as torches, glowstones, etc.
This mod is attaching with one file config with some customizations as the following:
Three different modes:
- No minimum block and skylight.
- No minimum block light
- No minimum block light, sky light depends on the location of the moon.
- Dark Nether
- Dark End
- Dark Twilight Forest
- Dimension Blacklist
Welcome to a Monster’s Dream!!!!! – Hardcore Darkness forever!!!
How to Install Hardcore Darkness Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Hardcore-Darkness.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Hardcore Darkness Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Hardcore Darkness Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.