Hardcore Darkness Mod for Minecraft 1.11.1/1.10.2
Hardcore Darkness Mod for Minecraft 1.11.1 and 1.10.2 is a superb Minecraft mod that principally offers you a darkish space, I can say that it’s kinda like in the actual life. Hardcore Darkness mod is excellent for gamers who ever suppose how unusual it will likely be should you have been capable of seeing within the deepest, darkest recesses of the earth without so many Minecraft torches.
Hardcore Darkness actually sets the bar for issue in Minecraft 1.11. Normal darkness in the game without this mod continues to be fairly seen at night time. The one true darkness comes if you enter a torch-less cave. Effectively, now that darkness envelopes all the realm. Issues now get extremely tough as you’ll be able to even see the bottom in an entrance of you without a torch. On prime of watching out for enemies, you’ll now have to concentrate on cliff edges and random holes alongside your travels. It might simply be greatest to remain indoors. And to make issues that rather tougher, the nether can be pitch darkish as properly. Fortunately, there’s a number of lava and glowstone to the information you higher.
You may have in all probability observed it yourself. However, its by no means truly pitch black in Minecraft. Even in case you are in a cave with no torches, you’ll nonetheless be capable of seeing one thing impartial of your gamma setting. Hardcore Darkness Mod 1.11/1.10.2 adjustments this, it removes the minimal block & sky gentle so if there isn’t a gentle supply its truly darkish.
Hardcore Darkness Mod Usage
- 0. There is no minimum block & sky light
- 1. There is no minimum block light
- 2. There is no minimum block light & the sky light is dependent on the moon phase
Options for config file:
- “Dark Nether” : “Whether the minimum light of the nether should also be removed”
- “Dark End” : “Whether the minimum light of the end should also be removed”
- “Dark Twilight Forest” [1.7.10] : “Whether the time in the Twilight Forest should be fixed to midnight instead of dusk”
- “AlternativeNightSkylight” : “In Mode 1 & 2 the skylight has a slightly blue tint, this option replaces that with a slightly green/yellow tint”
- “Dimension Blacklist” : “A list of dimension ids separated by “,” in which Hardcore Darkness will not take effect”
- Fixed: Night Vision Potion causing a yellow tint in the overworld.
- Added: Dimension Blacklist to config file
- Changed: Renamed RemoveBlue to AlternativeNightSkylight
- Changed: The “default” skylight is now a lot less blue.
Hardcore Darkness Mod 1.11.1 Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod from this page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have to only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder (.minecraft/mods).
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.