Hardcore Darkness Mod 1.11/1.10.2. You have probably noticed it yourself but its never actually pitch black in minecraft. Even if you are in a cave with no torches you will still be able to see something independent of your gamma setting. This mod changes this, Hardcore Darkness mod removes the minimum block and sky light so if there is no light source its actually dark.
After you install this mod it will be in mode 0, there are 3 different modes and they can be changed in the config file:
- There is no minimum block & sky light
- There is no minimum block light
- There is no minimum block light & the sky light is dependent on the moon phase
There are also some other options in the config file:
- “Dark Nether” : “Whether the minimum light of the nether should also be removed”
- “Dark End” : “Whether the minimum light of the end should also be removed”
- “Dark Twilight Forest” : “Whether the time in the Twilight Forest should be fixed to midnight instead of dusk”
- “AlternativeNightSkylight” : “In Mode 1 & 2 the skylight has a slightly blue tint, this option replaces that with a slightly green/yellow tint”
- “Dimension Blacklist” : “A list of dimension ids separated by “,” in which Hardcore Darkness will not take effect”
How to install Hardcore Darkness Mod 1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Hardcore Darkness Mod 1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.8/1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11