Hardcore Wither Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft increase the difficulty of mini-boss Wither and the reward for killing the boss.
Wither is a powerful mini-boss in Minecraft. Wither is capable of flying, shooting projectiles and cast dangerous spells, making it very hard to kill. But once you understand its mechanic, Wither can easily be defeated. Mod developer thor12022 has designed Hardcore Wither mod to increase both difficulty and reward of Wither mini-boss, making it a more tempting target for hardcore players.
Hardcore Wither mod increases Wither’s HP, adds new skills that will make the fight even more tiresome. If defeated by a group of players, Wither will give every participant the same amount of EXP. The mod also comes with a config file, allowing players to adjust the mod to fit their play style freely.
Hardcore Wither can be installed together with other Wither mods. Follow the download link below to have more fun with Wither!
How to Install Hardcore Wither Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Hardcore-Wither.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Hardcore Wither Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11 (Coming soon)
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)
Hardcore Wither Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.