Harvest Festival Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is inspired from the popular game Harvest Moon, that’s why the gameplay revolves around the everyday life of raising livestock, buying houses and cars.
The first thing that needs to be done is to summon Harvest Goddess. After that, you can participate a “boot camp” (can be skipped) to get used to the mod.
The mod has these following functions:
- Seasons and their distinctive weathers.
- 13 new type of seeds, some of them need water to grow.
- Livestock must be properly taken care of to grow and give better products.
- NPCs have different roles that can support your adventures.
- New food cooking system.
- Compatible with Craft Tweaker.
The mod features an intuitive and attractive interface which is much better and fitter with the mod’s theme than the default UI of Minecraft.
You can download the latest version of the Harvest Festival Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Remember to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Harvest Festival Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Harvest-Festival.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Harvest Festival Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Harvest Festival Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.