Harvest Festival is a mod heavily inspired by the Harvest Moon series of games. Adding crops and
animals, that need to be cared for in order to make the most out of them. Village and relationship building with the introduction of new NPCs and the builder, who will help you build a town for the people, as well as guide you on your way. Seasons that affect day length and daily weather are also included. Cook dishes with crops that you have harvested or gather minerals in the Mine.
- Seasons that affect day length, what you can grow and the appearance
- 13 new crops, and crops that need to be watered to grow
- Livestock including cows, chickens and sheep that need to be cared for and can produce better products
- A builder where you can buy buildings, in order to build a town
- NPC Interaction, improving relations to progress further
- Shops where you can buy items, animals and more
- Ability to sell your crops, fish and other things to progress
- Mine with infinite floors for you to traverse for selling or upgrading tools
- Cooking system, using ingredients for varied options
- CraftTweaker Integration so you can configure what you can buy/ship/etc
- To get started you are going to need to summon the Harvest Goddess. Any flower works for the ritual. Once you summon her, there is an option for a tutorial, this will guide you through the rest of the mod.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Author: joshiejack, Yulife, Girafi