Harvest Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Right Click To Harvest Your Crops!)
Harvest Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce to you a mod for Minecraft version 1.15.2 called Harvest.
Do you hate having to harvest a big farm in Minecraft? Run all at once to destroy the entire crop. Then have to run again to plant them. Not to mention that you have a high chance of forgetting some non-replanting blocks…
If you feel that harvesting crops in Minecraft is too troublesome, Harvest will be a mod for you. Harvest is a small mod with great features. With Harvest, harvesting crops will become a lot simpler.
Once Harvest is installed, you just need to right-click on an mature crop and the mod will automatically harvest and immediately replant them for you. This will save you a lot of time! This mod feature will also work on other mod plants as well.
In the mod’s config file, you can also change the blacklist / whitelist of crops.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Harvest Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Harvest-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Harvest Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4
Harvest Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Right Click To Harvest Your Crops!) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.