HarvestCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds in many new foods and recipes using new cooking tools using only vanilla Minecraft materials and crops.
- 60 new crops (including cotton for string)
- 12 garden bushes to find and harvest for crops that spread naturally
- 36 fruit or item bearing trees
- 17 new fish (catch with normal fishing rod)
- Water Garden drops clams, snails, crayfish, etc as well
- Beekeeping (including candle blocks, presser machine, hardened leather armor)
- 1100+ new items and foods
- Sheeps drop mutton, Squids drop calamari
- Cooking tools, including two as separate blocks to craft in
- Sink blocks that give infinite water sources a better look
- Oven that cooks food twice as fast using cooking oil as fuel
- Market block that allows you to buy seeds, saplings, farm animal spawn eggs, and bonemeal for emeralds
- Use crop items to plant instead of seeds (like vanilla potatoes/carrots)
- Turn buckets of water and milk into fresh versions for easy recipe use
- Use tofu for vegetarian/vegan recipes
- Lang file support
- Better overall mod support for auto-harvesting/etc
- Everything is in the Ore Dictionary for other modders to use my items easily
Bakeware, Pot, Cutting Board, Mortar and Pestle
Juicer, Mixer, Skillet, Saucepan
How Crops Work
Crops in HarvestCraft work by default a bit differently than in vanilla Minecraft. There are two kinds of crops–normal and re-growth. To find seeds for my crops, break tall grass or find bushes out in the wild.
Normal crops grow through three stages of growth (that takes a bit longer than vanilla wheat to go through eight stages) and when mature can be broken, dropping 2-4 items of that crop with no seeds. You can also turn on seeds dropping from normal crops in the config file (the normal crops will then drop one crop item and 1-3 seeds).
All of my crop items can be used as seeds when planting (think potatoes and carrots in vanilla Minecraft).
Re-growth crops also grow through three stages of growth and when mature, you can right-click on them to harvest a single crop item. The re-growth crop will then reset a stage to grow again without you having to re-plant.
If it takes more than 1/10th of a second to break a crop, it’s not mature.
Updated Crop and Fruit pictures by MAXIMEbrx
List of Normal Crops: Asparagus, Beans, Beet, Broccoli, Celery, Garlic, Ginger, Lettuce, Onion, Peanut, Pineapple, Radish, Rice, Sweet Potato, Tea, Turnip, Barley, Cauliflower, Leek, Oats, Parsnip, Rye, Scallion, Soybean
List of Re-growth Crops: Bellpepper, Cantaloupe, Chili Pepper, Coffee, Cucumber, Eggplant, Mustard, Peas, Tomato, Zucchini, Artichoke, Brussel Sprout, Cabbage, Okra, Winter Squash, Corn, Cotton
List of Trees: Apple, Avocado, Banana, Cherry, Cinnamon, Cococnut, Dragonfruit, Lemon, Lime, Mango, Nutmeg, Olive, Orange, Papaya, Peach, Pear, Peppercorn, Plum, Pomegranate, Starfruit, Vanilla Bean, and Walnut
List of Bushes: Blackberry*, Blueberry*, Cactus Fruit*, Cranberry, Grape*, Kiwi*, Raspberry*, Spiceleaf, Strawberry*, Sunflower, White Mushroom, Rhubarb, Rutabaga, and Seaweed
* Bushes marked with asterisk are re-growth crops
- Go to HarvestCraft Dropbox page
Note: If you try to break a crop/fruit block and it doesn’t break instantly, it’s not ripe! Re-growth crops need to be right-clicked to be harvested.
HarvestCraft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
For Minecraft 1.6.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.11.2