Hats Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
If you feel your character is too boring and familiar even after changing the skin, you can try Hats Mod. It adds various fashionable hats to the game, mod will give you a fun and exciting experience.
One of the features in this mod is that, you cannot craft the hat, you can only hunt the mobs wearing hats and then attack to take their hats : D
“Please, don’t take my hat away T _ T”
After “taking” the hats of the mobs, you can press [H] to open the menu where you select your desirable hat and equipment.
Mod has several kinds of hats including hats from animals, monsters and even food and skins of popular YouTubers.
Mod request iChunUtil to run, and then you can download and install the mod!
How to Install Hats Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge:
- Download Forge Installer, iChunUtil, Hats Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Hats-Mod.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Hats Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Coming soon)
> for Minecraft 1.11 (Coming soon)
Hats Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.