Health Bar Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft provides information and HP index for the player to prepare a strategy and timely aid for their character. If you experienced Minecraft, you would know about HP bar in Minecraft Vanilla. It shows the withstanding ability of character under a shape of a heart divided into two parts.
However, it seems that these hearts is not enough to provide information to the player because they are too estimative. Sometimes, the character dies just because the player has not enough time to evaluate the withstanding ability of the character. Now with Health Bar mod, it transfers the withstanding ability with HP and Armor indexes into a number. This point helps the player estimate better when he or she are fighting against the monster.
At the beginning, when this mod is newly set up and still keeps config, the Health Bar plays a role as a secondary Health Bar. It appears in near middle of the screen, so the player is easier to follow their HP index. The player also can change Mod Config to become a smaller size, index format, location and even HP Bar in Minecraft Vanilla. Health Bar requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft version 1.9.4/1.10.2, 1.11.2.
The bar of the Health Bar is also customizable to a certain extent so you can edit a bunch of its characteristics such as where it’s placed on the screen, how it behaves when taking damage, enabling/disabling the shake function and a whole lot more. If you don’t like the heart-based display of the original health bar, then you can replace the hearts entirely with a standard bar which is actually quite pleasing to look at and works quite nicely with the rest of Minecraft’s user-interface. It’s important to remember that the mod needs to be installed server side in order to function properly since it needs to communicate with the server to get the max health of a player.
Health Bar Mod Main Features
- Always accurate, even when your maximum health has been changed!
- Highly configurable. Adjust or disable individual elements to your liking.
- Only shows when hurt (by default)
- Can replace vanilla hearts entirely, if that’s what you prefer.
- Shakes (quivers) as your health gets low, intensifying the lower it gets.
Health Bar Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2 Changelogs
- Added: Update checker
- Fixed: A server-side crash
- Compatible with 1.11 / 1.11.2.
How to Install Health Bar Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Health-Bar-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Health Bar Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.11.2 / 1.11
for Minecraft 1.10.2 / 1.10 / 1.9.4
Health Bar Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.
Credit: SilentChaos512 – Original Thread on CursForge