HelpFixer Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
HelpFixer Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is a version to fix a little error in command of /help of the server multiplayer these days. It helps the server to run smoothly and avoid to be attacked by poisoned codes.
As you know, /help is an excellent command to learn about available plugins or basic controls when joining Minecraft in online servers (even when playing offline with great modpacks and different mods). However, rarely people know, this command /help has caused several errors and terrible situations when using wrongly from the players or the enemies to destroy the server. When a lot of commands appear in /help with a messy order, we will have a lot of errors. HelpFixer Mod will arrange the commands appearing in /help in alphabet order when we install. It will reduce the confliction and avoid the mistakes. This mod also records some dangerous commands that the players intend to destroy the server, and then notice to file log.
How to Install HelpFixer Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, HelpFixer-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of HelpFixer into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for HelpFixer Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
HelpFixer Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.