HermitQuest mod add 17 Hermit Bosses you need to fight. In order to do so, you’ll need to explore and find each one of the 17 blocks needed to summon a Hermit Boss. There block generate on different places, biomes or are droped by special mobs. You will need to craft a Hermit Summoner then drop the corresponding block on top of it, then, the Hermit Boss will appear and will attack you with his/her own style. Everyone has a special weakness to be defeated with, of course it makes sense.
How to find the blocks:
- Iskallium ore: find this orde down in the depths, is green and glowing, rarer than diamond.
- Stimpack chest: you may find this chest full of healing items on nether fortresses.
- Golden log: Look close in the oak trees, there may be a golden piece of log.
- Builder’s Crate: Have you seen one close to a village blacksmith? There’s rarely one there.
- Tea plant: This is a rare plant that grows in the jungle.
- Blue Slime Block: If you face a blue slime hopping on slime chinks, you may get a chance to get it to drop one of this blocks.
- Zombie Flesh Block: In the nether, rarely a lady zombie spawns holding one of these, you can try and get her to drop it.
- Crown in stone: Look for desert temples, you may nead to tear them all down and see if there’s a crown in the stone.
- Snake leaves block: Look for it in the swamplands, can you hear it hiss? Remember to use shears.
- @ Block: You may be lucky to find it on an end city.
- Castle Diorite: It’s high in the mountains.
- Cat liter: Special kitty sand you may find on a beach biome.
- Cosmic Dust: Falls from the sky, but does not get to reach normal land, maybe in a high mountain.
- Crafted Bench: Some villages have fancy crafting tables on their libraries.
- Coffee Beans: Are they cocoa beans? No, Coffee beans, look almost the same.
- Ocean Glass: On the ocean floor, hold your breath.
- Helmet in Stone: Remember those desert wells? Knight helmets are some times in the sandstone.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
HermitQuest Mod Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2