Hide Names Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft written by thislooksfun and skmedix helps you hide your name tag, avoid being seen and detected.
When you have ever played in server multiplayer, being discovered while “stalking” another player happens often. The reason is 90% your nametag (the word hovering on top of each player to present their character’s name) “denounces” you. And this is not good much. Imagine that you build a secret base underground and do not want anyone to know. But suddenly one day, a player passes by while you are at home, then he wonders why there is a word hovering below the ground and decide to investigate. Tada, you are busted! To avoid this nuisance occurring, you should try to use a mod called Hide Names. The mod will automatically hide your nametag, for example:
Note: When using Minecraft version 1.6.x, it is compulsory to install CommandAPI Mod. You can download the latest Hide Names Mod version in the link below and follow the instruction. Have fun!
How to Install Hide Names Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Become Anonymous in Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Hide-Names.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Hide Names Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Hide Names Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 – Become Anonymous in Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.