HoloInventory Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Holographic HUD)
HoloInventory Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 adds a holographic content display to Minecraft. You can’t interact with it, its just for show. The hologram displays whenever you hover over a block with an inventory.
How to use:
- By default, you have to hold H to show the hologram. (or sneak / sprint) You can change that in the config or on the keybinding screen.
- This must be on both the server and the client!
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Download Links for HoloInventory Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4 and 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2