Hookshot Mod 1.16.3 (A Grappling Hook-like Tool)
Hookshot Mod 1.16.3 is a very useful item. It is similar to a “Grappling Hook”. The main purpose of Hookshot is to help players move between places faster.
To craft Hookshot, you will need 1 Arrow, 2 Lapis Blocks, 2 Redstone Blocks, 1 Iron Block and 1 Chain. To use Hookshot, you just need to hold it in your hand and then right-click.
When used, Hookshot will shoot a chain. This chain when you hit a block will pull you to that block. This makes Hookshot very convenient if you want to move quickly. Especially among the mountainous terrain.
Hookshot can be upgraded as well. By default, Hookshot’s range is only 24 blocks but you can combine it with Chain in the Smithing Table to give it a Long Modifier (double the drag range). Alternatively, you can combine Hookshot with the following:
- Prismarine Shard will give Aquatic Modifier: Allows the Hookshot to work in water.
- The Observer will give Automatic Modifier: Make Hookshot automatically terminate when you arrive.
- Eye of Ender will give Enderic Modifier: Teleport you to the place immediately instead of dragging.
- Blaze Rod will give Quick Modifier: 50% increase in drag speed.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Fabric Modloader
- Fabric API
How to Install Fabric using Vanilla Launcher:
- Download and install Minecraft Launcher Vanilla
- Download and install Fabric Installer for Vanilla Launcher ( https://fabricmc.net/use/ )
- Run jar file that you just download and choose the version you want to install and press “Install”
- Run Minecraft, choose profile to install Fabric and press Play.
- Press Start on desktop.
- Open Run.
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to Roaming/.minecraft/mods
- Place jar file into mods folder and run Minecraft.
Download links for Hookshot Mod 1.16.3
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.16.3
Hookshot Mod 1.16.3 (A Grappling Hook-like Tool) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.