Howling Moon Mod 1.10.2/1.9.4
Howling Moon mod allows players to become werewolves. A werewolf has increased attributes in various areas such as strength and speed. A werewolf’s abilities are influenced by their savagery. A higher savagery increases a werewolves attributes and abilities but also comes at a cost. While transformed a werewolf can only eat meat.
How to use:
A book can be crafted with a regular book and a wolfsbane flower. It will contain some general information. In order to become a werewolf, a player needs to become infected by getting attacked by a alpha wolf which spawns in the dark in the same biomes as regular wolves. Once infected, the player will transform on the first full moon night, immediately if bitten during a full moon. A savage potion in creative mode will also make the player a werewolf.
Once a werewolf the player will gain access to a menu to see their werewolf stats and adjust texture and abilities.
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2