HunterIllager Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.16 named HunterIllager.
If you don’t know, there is a group of mobs called Illagers in Minecraft. Illagers are hostile creatures (hostile mob) shaped like Villagers. Illagers are often regarded as outcasts. They attack other players and Villagers. Currently, as of version 1.12.2, Minecraft has 3 Illagers, Vindicator, Evoker and Illusioner.
HunterIllager added Minecraft to a new Illager named HunterIllager. HunterIllager can only be found at WoodHut. WoodHut is a small house made of wood in Plain Biomes (WoodHut is the new building of the mod). HunterIllager will work around their WoodHut.
HunterIllager attacks animals, Villagers and players. They use bows and arrows as weapons. HunterIllager can also pick up food and eat when they are weak. HunterIllager when killing their prey will emit a laugh.
While HunterIllager is a small mod, it will make discovery more interesting. It is very suitable to use with other mods or modpacks.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install HunterIllager 1.18.1, 1.17.1 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, HunterIllager-1.16.3.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for HunterIllager Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1
HunterIllager Mod 1.18.1, 1.17.1 (New Hostile Mob for Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.