Hwyla Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Here’s What You’re Looking At)
Hwyla Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a fork of WAILA by ProfMobius. All plugins/addons/compatibilities created with the official mod are 100% compatible with this fork.
A full list of significant changes since this fork’s creation can be found in the CHANGES.md document.
Native Forge Energy support
Native inventory display support
Liquids try to display in a bucket
Native support for fluids
Furnace progress display
Custom color themes
How to install:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Hwyla Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
Hwyla Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Here’s What You’re Looking At) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.