Imaginary Mod 1.10.2 for Minecraft
Imaginary Mod 1.10.2 gives an abilitiy to add images into Minecraft. This mod supports any formats that Minecraft supports for textures (PNG, JPEG and GIF without animations). No compatibility with multiplayer.
Visit the original mod thread here for all info.
Picture Picking GUI
Example of usage
How to install Imaginary Mod 1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Imaginary Mod 1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2