Immersive Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2
Immersive Craft mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod that changes the appearance and usage of certain items, as well as play style of Minecraft that you have been so familiar. This mod adds into the game many improvements such as a 3D oven that allows you to view its inside, but must be ignited using Flint & Steel; 3 types of the bin that allow you to display items; a new Crafting Workbench and numbers of changes in-game mechanisms.
List of new functions in Immersive craft mod:
- Add a container that allows you to see the items in the box in a realistic way and interact with them.
- Add a cupboard with a similar function like a chest; let you display your favorite items.
- Add a Furnace which requires a more realistic process to use. After placing coal into the furnace, you have to use flint and steel to ignite the furnace.
- Allows players to set any kind of tools (axes, swords …) on any flat surface by pressing the right mouse while holding the item on the block.
- Adding a Workbench which uses the same interactive feature to the Furnace. This table is still in the process of testing and completion so it should not be used. But if you want to try, you can put 2 blocks of log next to each other and right-clicked them with a Stone Axe.
- Add Chisel and Saw, 2 items will be used in crafting new Workbench mentioned above.
- Stick can now be placed on the ground into one stack of 64 sticks, use flint and steel can set them on fire (the model is currently buggy)
Currently, Immersive Craft is still in development, but the author said that it was ready to use, and it would be better when used in combination with other home décor mod. If you love to decorate your homes or you are a Minecraft photographer, want to have good interior shots, then this mod is for you.
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2, 1.11.
How to Install Immersive Craft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer, Immersive Craft Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put the mod you want to install into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Immersive Craft Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 , 1.11, 1.10.2 (Work for all versions)
Immersive Craft Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.