Immersive Engineering Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a steam punk/realistic style mechanical mods with unique twists and characteristics, designed by Damien Hazard.
If you have played any mods/mod packs that modernize Minecraft by adding technologies and machinery into the game, then you should understand that they have one thing in common: those mods focus on modernizing the game experience with machines and technologies. However, Immersive Engineering (IE) has a much different approach with more realistic experiences.
Huge power generator that produces electricity from sea water, vast wind power farms, actual power cables, real ores processing machines to produce ore dust… that are just a glimpse of the retro-futurism technologies that IE adds into the game in a perfectly balance and stable manner. IE requires Minecraft 1.7.10/1.8.4/1.10.2 and Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Immersive Engineering Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft:
- Download Forge Installer, Immersive-Engineering-Mod.
- Right click, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put Immersive-Engineering.jar file into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Immersive Engineering Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Coming soon)
Immersive Engineering Mod for 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.