Immersive Lighting Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4. Have you ever found it strange that the Torches in Minecraft never turn off? Although Minecraft is not a very realistic game, this often makes people wonder. If you want Torches in the game to be more realistic, Immersive Lighting will be the one for you!
With Immersive Lighting, the Torches you make from Coal (and Charcoal) will become Unlit Torches. Unlit Torch is an unlit torch. To light it, you will need to use Flint And Steel on it. In addition, Immersive Lighting causes normal Torches to be turned off after 60 minutes (or in the rain). The above features of the mod will make lighting everything much more difficult.
However, if you fear that Immersive Lighting makes lighting too expensive (because you will have to use things like Glowstone as an infinite light source), don’t worry. Immersive Lighting retains the game’s regular Torch just its formula is now different. To make a regular Torch you will need 1 Stick and 1 Glowstone Dust!
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Immersive Lighting Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Immersive-Lighting-1.15.1.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Immersive Lighting Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4
Immersive Lighting Mod 1.15.1/1.14.4 (Realistic Torches) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.