Immersive Portals Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Realistic Nether and End Portal)
Immersive Portals Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4. Do you feel Nether Portals look so boring … It’s just a purple block! Not only that, every time you step through the Nether Portal, you will have to wait a while and then have to go through the loading screen and finally get into the Nether …
Immersive Portals is a mod created to improve the Nether Portal! When the Immersive Portal is installed, you will find your Nether Portal quite strange. No more boring purple blocks, now you can look through the Nether Portal! Moreover, when you come to Nether, you just need to step through that gate and you will come. No waiting time, no waiting screen! This feature of Immersive Portals also works on End Portal.
In addition to the main feature above, Immersive Portals also has many great new features:
- You can build a horizontal Nether Portal.
- You can create a mirror by using Flint And Steel on Glass.
- World Wrapping
- Ability to connect dimensions together via a command.
- New 5 Dimension with World Generation is amazing!
Immersive Portals also has 2 separate versions for you to use Forge Mod Loader or Fabric Mod Loader. If you use Forge Mod Loader, you will need MixinBootstrap. If you use the Fabric Mod Loader, you will need the Fabric API.
Wish you have fun playing the game!
- Forge Mod Loader and MixinBootstrap
- Or Fabric Mod Loader and FabricAPI
How to Install Immersive Portals Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Immersive-Portals-1.15.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Immersive Portals Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.15.2
> Faric version: for Minecraft 1.14.4
Immersive Portals Mod 1.15.2/1.14.4 (Realistic Nether and End Portal) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.