Immibis’s Peripherals Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is written as an add-on version for ComputerCraft Mod. Its main feature is to add some supporting items and blocks directly to the computers that the mod brings.
To know more about Immibis’s Peripherals Mod, we can check some points about ComputerCraft Mod:
- Written for “technology information knowledge” for Minecraft world, ComputerCraft Mod allows the players to create a computer and work with it.
- With this one, the players can do many interesting tasks, as well as apply the technology to survival world.
To add some features as well as some shortcuts attaching with the computers, the author has written this addon including few new items like: RFID cards, Speaker, LAN Cables, Mag-cards, Cryptographic accelerator, etc. with general functions as their names.
Those mods require compulsory when installing the mod are the origin version (ComputerCraft Mod) and Immibis’s Core Mod to run the mods of the author. You can download the latest version of Immibis’s Peripherals Mod now at the link below and install as instruction. Remember to check the mod whether it requires any core mod to run! Have fun!
Requirement: Forge Modloader, ComputerCraft Mod, Immibis’s Core Mod.
How to Install Immibis’s Peripherals Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, ComputerCraft Mod, Immibis’s Core Mod, Immibis-Peripherals.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Immibis’s Peripherals Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
for Minecraft 1.10.2 (Not updated yet)
for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
Immibis’s Peripherals Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for ComputerCraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.