In Control Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
In Control mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 grants you full control over setting and programming of the mob spawning system (location, number, etc.) based on a config rule system.
With a very powerful feature that allows you to change the mob spawning and management in Minecraft, In Control mod provides a large number of config files in the form of rules for you to change conviniently. Things that can be changed:
– Mob Spawning Control
– Loot Control
Generally, you will be able to control almost anything related to mobs (items that drop them), as in the wiki of mods, there are rules like this (wiki):
How to Install In Control Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, McJtyLib, and In-Control-Mod.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of McJtyLib and In Control into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for In Control Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not updated)
> for Minecraft 1.12.2 (Not updated)
In Control Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.1 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.