In-Game Account Switcher Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
In-Game Account Switcher Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 allows players to switch Minecraft account inside the game without having to restart.
Some players use many Minecraft accounts at once (for me, I use many accounts to review mods). Therefore, having to restart the game to switch between accounts is an actual pain. If you only use a few mods then the game loading time is still pleasant, but if you are a mod tester like me, you would waste a rather large portion of your lifetime just to load the damn game!
From Minecraft 1.9.4 and later, the mod needs Forge Modloader to run.
How to Install In-Game Account Switcher Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, In-Game-Account-Switcher.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Forge Modloader)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for In-Game Account Switcher Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11 & 1.11.2 (Not updated yet)
In-Game Account Switcher Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.