Inca Mod 1.14.2/1.14.1 (New Creature for Minecraft)
Inca Mod 1.14.2/1.14.1. Hello all of you! Today I will introduce you a mod for Minecraft version 1.14.2 called Inca.
In the 1.11 version of Minecraft, a new creature added to that game is Llama (Llamas). Llama appear in Savanna Biomes and Mountains Biomes. You can tame Llamas similar to how you tamed Horses.
What’s special is Llamas even after tame, you can’t control it. You can ride them but they will not listen to you and allow you to control them. Inca is a mod that will change this.
For Inca, after you have tamed Llama, you can put them on a Saddle and ride them like horses.
Llama do not get fast and jump like horses but they have other special abilities. You can press the “G” key (by default) when riding an Llama uncle and it will spit on your target (similar to when you attack Llama).
Inca does not change Llama’s properties. This means that one can still give the Chest or Carpet on them. Llama will still chase away un-domesticated dogs!
- Forge Mod Loader
- Fabric API
How to Install Inca 1.14.2/1.14.1 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Inca-1.14.2.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Inca Mod 1.14.2/1.14.1
Inca Mod 1.14.2/1.14.1 (New Creature for Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.14.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.