Incinerator Parkour is a fun, desert-themed parkour map with a medium difficulty level.
It combines a variety of parkour, including cactus, lava and even special blocks that have different effects as follows:
- Gold Blocks are spawnpoints
- Lapis Lazuli Blocks are finishes
- Redstone Blocks give you speed
- Bone Blocks give you slowness
- Magma Blocks kill you
- Netherrack Blocks give you fire resistance
- Purplur Blocks teleport you up 10 Blocks
- And finally, Emerald Blocks give you jump boost
Another addition to the map is that it includes a Summotory or in other words, a fighting arena for an end of the map battle with your friend(s).
The map works in singleplayer, but it is more exciting to play the map with 2-4 friends. However, you can play with more than 4.
Last thing, there is one hidden emerald in each level, try to find all 16! Have fun.
How To Install:
To install the map, simply download it with the link above and extract the zip file’s folder to your 1.10.2+ Minecraft saves folder.
- Difficulty Peaceful
- Gamemode Adventure
- Clouds OFF
- Render distance 16+
For Minecraft 1.10.2
Credits : mod-minecraft.net