Industrial Conveyor Belts Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 for Minecraft
Industrial Conveyor Belts Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 for Minecraft adds industrial chain conveyors capable of transporting items, blocks, and entities with a variety of customizations and add-ons.
If you have ever been to an airport in real life, you might have seen the conveyor belts used to carry passengers’ luggage. These conveyors belts operate automatically and conveniently, so the idea of conveyor belt was implemented into Minecraft using a mod called Industrial Conveyor Belts.
The mod has 3 basics functions:
– The Basic Belts: A basic item/block with the ability to transport items, blocks, entities. In addition, it also allows players to create sloping, cornering, … to optimize terrain.
– Filtration: Not just transportation, the mod also provides a potent tool to combine with the conveyor belt – the item filter. With this filter, you will be able to select which item, block, or entity type that can pass through it.
– Detector Belt: Similar to Basic Belt, but this belt can identify and detect items passing through.
You can download the latest version of the Industrial Conveyor Belts Mod from the link below and follow the instruction to install. Do not forget to check if the mod needs any additional mod to run. Happy gaming!
How to Install Industrial Conveyor Belts Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Industrial Conveyor Belts.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Industrial Conveyor Belts Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2
> for Minecraft 1.12.1 (Not updated yet)
Industrial Conveyor Belts Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.