Industrial Wires Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 for Minecraft
Industrial Wires Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an add-on programmed and designed to be able to integrate two very interesting tech mods together: Immersive Engineering and Industrial Craft 2. One is an old Minecraft mod featuring hi-tech science theme with nuclear power, solar energy, while the other is a mod of the new era, featuring classic science and technology, with wires and other methods of generating electricity like water power, steam, etc.
If you have played mods that related to modernization, power, technology, and machinery, then you probably noticed a common feature that they focus on, including Industrial Craft 2. The tech mods focus on upgrading and modernizing the survival experience of the player towards the direction of science fiction and surprise players with the modernization of items. Meanwhile, Immersive Engineering goes in a separate direction by making the experience as “real” as possible.
Industrial Wires adds into the game an expensive Immersive Engineering-styled cable that can convert the EU power of Industrial Craft 2. Not only that, but the mod also provides players with the ability to switch between IE’s rotational energy (windmill, water mill) and the magnetic energy of IC2.
Industrial Wires require Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.12.1, 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Industrial Wires Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Immersive Engineering, IndustrialCraft 2, Industrial Wires.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press Enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Industrial Wires Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2
Industrial Wires Mod 1.12.1/1.11.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.