InGame Info XML Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft allows the player to create a display system for information and add-on by XML file (able to customize).
In common, to display additional information in Minecraft, we have to press F3, and then, a lot of sentence and number appear on the screen. It is extremely superabundant and intricate for the player who does not care about hardware or current Java version. For that reason, Bspkrs (this project now is managed by Lunatrius) publishes a support mod namely InGame Info XML Mod. This new mod changes old display system to a new one which is more straightforward, visual and easier to use.
The command of mod:
- /igi – display all small command.
- /igi save <TAB> – save current config.
- /igi taglist – display available tag.
File config for edit has form as below:
- Lunatrius Core
- Minecraft Forge
How to Install Storage Boats Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Lunatrius Core, and InGame-Info-XML-Mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Lunatrius Core and InGame Info XML into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for InGame Info XML Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
> for Minecraft 1.11.2 (Not update yet)
InGame Info XML Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.