Initial Inventory Mod introduces a number of items which are necessary for new players. If you just join Minecraft worth for the first time, this mod is without doubt an important tool to explore and survive in game easier.
How to use:
You use ZenScript to actually set the inventory items, like this
mods.initialinventory.InvHandler.addStartingItem(, 5); mods.initialinventory.InvHandler.addStartingItem();
- The first line will set the item in stack 5 to be dirt, if there is already a stack in slot 5, then it will set it to the next available slot.
- The second line will set the item in the next available slot to a stick.
The script files go in “/config/InitialInventory/” and can be named anything, aslong as they end in .zs
A default file is created in the folder called “inventory.zs” which can be used.
How to install Initial Inventory Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
Initial Inventory Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.