Initial Inventory Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 allows you to set what items a player who is joining the world for the first time, will start with.
How to use:
You use ZenScript to actually set the inventory items, like this
mods.initialinventory.InvHandler.addStartingItem(, 5); mods.initialinventory.InvHandler.addStartingItem();
- The first line will set the item in stack 5 to be dirt, if there is already a stack in slot 5, then it will set it to the next available slot.
- The second line will set the item in the next available slot to a stick.
The script files go in “/config/InitialInventory/” and can be named anything, aslong as they end in .zs
A default file is created in the folder called “inventory.zs” which can be used.
How to install Initial Inventory Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2