Insomniac Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 (You can no longer sleep! for Minecraft)
Insomniac Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2. Being alive in Minecraft can be very harsh. Especially the time of starting a new world, surviving at night becomes very difficult. When it’s dark, it’s usually the time when people will be staying in the house, some will go exploiting, very few are brave enough to explore at night!
Fortunately, Minecraft has the ability to let players “go to sleep” (Sleeping) to skip the night in a blink of an eye. Sleeping will also reset your spawn if you die. This is a very convenient feature. But what if you can not sleep?
Introduce you to Insomniac! When using “Insomniac” mod you will be a person suffering from insomnia! This means you will not be able to use your bed overnight. Insomniac disables Minecraft’s sleep feature but you will still be able to place your resurrection!
The mod also allows you to adjust some things like messages or turn off the ability to set spawn in the mod section of the mod.
- Forge Mod Loader.
How to Install Insomniac 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
- Download Forge Installer, Insomniac-xxx.jar file
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the Mod into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Insomniac Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2/1.10.2
Insomniac Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 (You can no longer sleep! for Minecraft) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.12.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.