The Interaction Wheel mod by Mcjty has been designed to give players a convenient and easy to use way through which they can perform common in-game actions that would otherwise require a bunch of key-presses. If you’ve played RPGs before then, you’re probably already familiar to the concept of an Interaction Wheel. It’s basically a wheel that you open by pressing a button and, within this wheel, there are various options that you can select with a single click. It’s a great way to perform a task without having to browse through a whole bunch of menus and, through this mod, you can get this wheel in Minecraft as well.
The Interaction Wheel mod adds a wheel that you can open by pressing the ‘x’ key. Upon opening this wheel, you’ll be shown a bunch of different in-game actions that would have otherwise required you to go through multiple different menus. As of right now, the wheel in this mod has buttons to search items in nearby inventories, rotate blocks, dump everything in the inventory and fetch everything from the inventory. Having these items a simple button press and mouse click away is a great convenience, and this is why you’ll probably never want to stop using this mod once you get the hang of it.
Interaction Wheel also comes with an API through which creators of other mods can add custom actions into the wheel. Mods like RFTools and ImmersiveCraft would certainly benefit a lot from this API. As of right now, the Interaction Wheel mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.10.2, 1.11 and 1.11.2. If you’re on a version of Minecraft that’s older than these three, then you’ll need to update in order to use this mod. Overall, Interaction Wheel is a great mod that adds a convenient way to perform in-game actions.
Interaction Wheel Mod Features
- Search item in nearby inventories
- Rotate block
- Dump all in inventory
- Fetch all from inventory
- Dump all similar items to inventory
Interaction Wheel Mod Update Logs
- Fixed a crash bug that could occur if the wheel action was bound to a mouse button instead of a key.
In addition assigning to a mouse button now works properly.
- Fixed a bug which made the wheel not appear if the player disabled all actions in the config. This made it impossible to get back the actions because the only way to access the wheel config is through the wheel itself.
- Added crash protection to the interaction wheel for buggy wheel providers (Immersive Craft, looking at you…).
- Added a new ‘dump similar’ action. This will dump all items that are equal to the item in your hand into the container (chest) that you are looking at.
- The interaction wheel config shows the id of the action now. That makes it easier to see what mod added the action.
How to install Interaction Wheel Mod?
- Download and install the recommended Minecraft Forge for your Minecraft version.
- Download the latest mod version and CompatLayer library for your Minecraft version.
- Put the .jar file into the mods folder of your Minecraft installation.
Download Links for Interaction Wheel Mod
for Minecraft 1.112 / 1.11 / 1.10.2
Credit: McJty – Original Thread on CursForge