Interaction Wheel Mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2 adds an interactive Interaction Wheel that you can access by pressing ‘x’ (default key). It supports various actions that you can easily access directly from that wheel. Currently supported are:
- Search item in nearby inventories
- Rotate block
- Dump all in inventory
- Fetch all from inventory
There is an API for other mods so that they can add their own wheel actions.
How to install Interaction Wheel Mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download and install McJtyLib.
- Download the mod.
- Click on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Type run into the search box, and select the Run program at the top of the results.
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
Interaction Wheel Mod 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11/1.10.2