Initial Inventory Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft
Initial Inventory Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 is a mod designed to provide players with a set of starting items that can give them a little bit of edge at the beginning of the adventure in the vast world of Minecraft. There are many mods similar to Initial Inventory, but the feature that makes it stand out is that Initial Inventory can be used on the multiplayer server and all players will receive a similar early game advantage.
Minecraft is a dangerous world for new players. During day time, it can be a beautiful land with rich plants, docile animals, but when night comes, ferocious creatures surface and begin their hunts for an unsuspecting prey that looks like a human. From walking skeletons to re-animated deaths, gigantic hairy spiders, and the ultimate green nightmares that sneak behind your back and give you an explosive death!
To survive the world of Minecraft as a newbie, you will need some beginning items to fend off the first night. If you are a server admin, then Initial Inventory is a must-have for your server because it provides the players with fresh items that you have configured for the mod.
Initial Inventory requires Craft Tweaker, mtLib, Forge Mod Loader, and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2.
How to Install Initial Inventory Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Craft Tweaker, mtLib, Initial-Inventory.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Initial Inventory Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Initial Inventory Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.