When playing Minecraft, anyone has experienced a messy Inventory with many bags of dust, but the most awkward are it will be messy again after one to two times adventuring. Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is coded to end up the miserable disappointment of players when seeing the trash of Inventory.
This mod is very useful and it can be used in both Singleplayer and Multiplayer mod to save a large number of time and work of the players.
Some other features of Inventory Tweaks:
- It automatically replaces your tools as they break.
- It automatically replaces items stacks once emptied.
- It provides many powerful shortcuts to move items.
- It allows you to customize how your inventory is sorted through configuration files.
Warning: Some servers will block this mod by using plugins like NoCheatPlus.
The display setting of the mod:
This mod requires Forge installed and compatible with Minecraft 1.9.4/1.10.2 and 1.11.2.
How to Install Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader:
- Download Forge Installer and your mod.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of Inventory-Tweaks into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Inventory Tweaks Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2