Inventory X Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 provides a method for players to close Minecraft HUDs in case of the Escape button (or E) is disabled. This is a small function, and some may find it unnecessary, but it is ideal to counter unexpected and unwanted situations.
In Minecraft, players can open HUDs in-game using specific actions like right clicking on special blocks (Crafting Table, Chest, Ender Chest, Furnace, Enchantment Table…), opening Inventory window with E or the item window in Creative mode. To close all HUDs, players can hit Escape key or E key and return to the main game’s UI.
Jagm_11 develops inventory X, the creator of many small but unique mods like Zombie Steals, Rabbit Remover, Will’s Pack or Convenient Recipes. Inventory X is one of the smallest mods of Jagm_11.
The function of this mod was once featured in Minecraft for Windows 10, so it is safe to say that this mod is a copy of that Minecraft version.
Inventory X mod requires Forge Mod Loader and Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.10.2/1.9.4.
How to Install Inventory X Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 with Forge Modloader
- Download Forge Installer, Inventory-X.jar file.
- Right click Forge Installer, Run as Administrator and press OK to install Forge. (You can skip this step if you’ve installed Minecraft Forge)
- Open Start on desktop > Open Run (Or you can use the Windows + R keyboard shortcut)
- Type %appdata% into Run and press enter.
- Go to folder /.minecraft/mods
- Put jar file of the mod you have downloaded into mods folder and then run Minecraft. Done!
Download links for Inventory X Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2
Inventory X Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 for Minecraft is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.