Inventory X Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Button to Close Inventories)
Inventory X Mod is a convenient mod that aims to add a little X button to the top right corner of inventories in Minecraft. The benefit of this button is that you can click it to close the inventory quickly, instead of pressing E or Escape like before.
Note that this is a feature in the Windows 10 edition of the game. The mod is compatible with client side, it means that even it is not installed on the server you are playing on, it still works well.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Inventory X Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
Inventory X Mod 1.11.2/1.10.2 (Button to Close Inventories) is an alternation of Mod that players can install into Minecraft which they can have experiences differs from the original Minecraft version
Mostly, people modifying Mod for Minecraft (Modders) code by using Minecraft Coder Pack and Modloader or Minecraft Forge. The list classifying the latest of Minecraft 1.10.2 Mods and Minecraft 1.11.2 Mods. Trust me, and your world will be more exciting with many cool mods.